Mark your calendars for the 15th Annual Allen Eagle Run
on Saturday, February 25, 2023.
The Allen ISD Eagle Run, hosted by the Foundation For Allen Schools, has become a true community tradition. The race benefits the Foundation For Allen Schools and the Allen ISD PTA Council. All proceeds directly fund educational classroom grants, teacher support and student scholarships, along with Allen PTA programs and campus projects!
The 2023 Eagle Run involves your choice of a
(1) a Fun Run/Walk (1 mile)
(2) 5K Run/Walk on a USATF Certified Course
(3) A Sleep in Entry (for those who simply want the shirt
(4) A Virtual Race- perfect for anyone who wants to run but cannot be with us in person on race day. Virtual Racers can complete their race from wherever they live!
It's going to be a year to remember and as always this event is perfect for the whole family! Whether you come in person, choose the sleep in option or select to take part virtually, you can feel good knowing that your participation has a direct impact on students and teachers in all Allen ISD Schools!
Early Bird Registration is open for $25 so act fast. Prices will increase on February 3, 2023
For more information, visit www.AllenEagleRun.org
Be sure to select Curtis Middle School when registering!
Benefits of participating in the Allen Eagle Run
- School PTAs and campus programs each receive a portion of registration fees
- Allen Council of PTAs proceeds are awarded as scholarships to graduating AHS seniors.
- Foundation For Allen Schools proceeds are awarded as scholarships to Allen ISD teachers and as grants for projects in Allen classrooms.
- Largest School Team, Most Spirited Team, and School with Highest Participation Percentage will receive an award.
- Creates a Family Fun Event.
- Promotes a Healthy Lifestyle.
- Promotes School Pride.
Questions?? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
SponsorsThank you to our sponsors for the 2023-2024 year:
Allen Veterinary Hospital