Now in its 13th year, this annual Allen event benefits the Foundation For Allen Schools, and all proceeds directly fund classroom grants, teacher and student scholarships, Allen PTA programs and campus projects.
The 2021 event involves your choice of a
- Virtual 1 mile fun run/walk
- A Virtual 5K or
- A Sleep-in registration.
You will have the choice to walk around your neighborhood with family and friends or you can come walk a course we've put together on the RaceJoy APP. The course will have some great photo ops along the way too!
The 2021 course will start at the Allen High School tennis courts. You can complete your fun run/walk or 5K anytime between Saturday, February 27, 2021 and March 3, 2021. You can also upload your time through the RaceJoy APP and will still qualify for the 5K finisher medals!
It's going to be an event the whole family will enjoy, and you can feel good knowing that your participation has a direct impact on students and teachers in all Allen ISD Schools!
Be sure to select Curtis Middle School when registering!
Benefits of participating in the Allen Eagle Run
- School PTAs and campus programs each receive a portion of registration fees
- Allen Council of PTAs proceeds are awarded as scholarships to graduating AHS seniors.
- Foundation For Allen Schools proceeds are awarded as scholarships to Allen ISD teachers and as grants for projects in Allen classrooms.
- Largest School Team, Most Spirited Team, and School with Highest Participation Percentage will receive an award.
- Creates a Family Fun Event.
- Promotes a Healthy Lifestyle.
- Promotes School Pride.
Questions?? Contact email@example.com