Allen Eagle Run
March 2, 2019
The date for Allen ISD Eagle Run for the 2018-19 school year is Saturday March 2.
Curtis MS PTA encourages all Curtis families to register for this fun event! Parents, students, friends, and family can participate in a 1-mile fun run or the 5K-race. Still want to support Allen ISD Schools, but can't be there on race day? ... choose the "sleep-in" registration option.
Here are the details on the Allen Eagle Run homeroom contest!
The homeroom with the most registrations on the last day of early registration, Feb 8th, will get a chance to receive a Chick-fil-A gift card for all students in the homeroom.
We will also hold a raffle and the winner will receive a gift basket. The gift basket will include a mix of gift cards including 2 movie tickets for you and your buddy and lots of yummies.
We love our Curtis teachers! The winning homeroom class will help their teacher win a gift card for a relaxing massage and goodies. The teachers for the top three homerooms will also get one day of extended lunch.
Benefits of participating in the Allen Eagle Run
- School PTAs and campus programs each receive a portion of registration fees
- Allen Council of PTAs proceeds are awarded as scholarships to graduating AHS seniors.
- Foundation For Allen Schools proceeds are awarded as scholarships to Allen ISD teachers and as grants for projects in Allen classrooms.
- Largest School Team, Most Spirited Team, and School with Highest Participation Percentage will receive an award.
- Creates a Family Fun Event.
- Promotes a Healthy Lifestyle.
- Promotes School Pride.
Questions?? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org