By joining the PTA, you help us meet our school's needs that are outside the scope of their budget. You also get great discounts, locally and nationally. When you go a step further and volunteer to help with events—or join our board— you set a fine example for our students to follow, and greatly encourage our teachers and staff.
The PTA works with school administration and staff, community leaders, and other parents on behalf of our kids. Being involved in your child's school matters and it makes a difference! Join us on this journey.
With your membership, you receive:
- Exclusive member benefits, including discounts from major retailers
- User ID and password for the state and national PTA websites
- Option to attend and vote at Curtis PTA general meetings throughout the school year
Opportunity to volunteer as little or as often as your schedule permits (AISD background check applies)
- Online access to the Curtis PTA Directory
- You can save money with PTA! Members can save money on everyday purchases thanks to local and national PTA’s member benefits provider program.
Membership is $10.00.
IF I JOIN, DO I HAVE TO:
Go to meetings?
No. You are welcome to attend our general meetings though.
Volunteer or spend a lot of time at school?
Nope! Joining the PTA is not the same as volunteering.